The Kelvi User
For peak performers, and those who help them achieve.
For Sports Teams and Training Rooms
- Why are modern, tech-savvy sports operations treating athletes with technologies that fundamentally haven’t changed in over a century? Kelvi Pro does away with the hassles of storing ice and mixing ice-and-water baths. And it performs both heating and cooling in a compact unit that’s a fraction of the size of bulky units that use mechanical refrigeration and conventional water-heating.
- Programmability lets you store and preprogram courses of therapy for multiple types of injuries and individual athletes, and monitor their compliance. Built-in Internet connectivity supports remote programmability, compliance monitoring and archiving treatment histories for each athlete — all accessible via a mobile app.
For Trainers and Physical Therapists
- Kelvi Pro not only does away with the hassles of procuring, making, storing and mixing ice, but it also brings unprecedented precision to therapy. It continuously monitors skin temperature and adjusts to maintain the targeted temperature within one degree. This precise control means you can vary your treatment times, without the tissue-freezing risk of conventional ice therapies. And varying temperature over time, all under program control, supports contrast therapies that cycle from full-hot to full-cold in 1-3 minutes.
- Through the Kelvi mobile app, create and store multiple courses of therapy, preprogrammed for individual athletes. Remotely program a Kelvi Pro, monitor treatment in real-time, and access archival data from past treatments. For your athletes, the ease-of-use makes it simple and convenient for them to perform therapy on their own, while you use the app to verify compliance.
For Elite Athletes
- No more ice bags or mixing ice-and-water solutions. Kelvi Pro both heats and cools, in a compact device you can carry with one hand. It's self-contained so you can perform your therapy anywhere – at home, on the road, or in the training room.
- Simply wrap, connect, select your temperature, and go. For more precise therapies, program them via the Kelvi mobile app, or trainers or physical therapists can program them for you via the internet.